- SIC broadcast TV channel (Portugal)
- Grande Reportagem (Portugal)
- Noticias Sábado/Jornal de Noticias (Portugal)
- Noticias Magazine/Jornal de Noticias (Portugal)
- Jornal Público (Portugal)
- Jornal i (Portugal)
- Vice Magazine (Portugal)
- New York Times (U.S.A.)
- International Herald Tribune (U.S.A.)
- Courrier International (Japan)
- Courrier International (France)
- M le Magazine de Le Monde (France)
- Télérama (France)
- L´Obs (France)
- Geo (Germany)
- Porto 2001Capital Europeia da Cultura/Porto 2001 European Capital of Culture (Portugal)
- Teatro Nacional Carlos Alberto/Carlos Alberto National Theater (Portugal)
- Museu do Douro/Douro Museum (Portugal)
- Direcção Regional de Cultura do Norte (Portugal)
- Turismo do Douro/Douro Tourism Office (Portugal)
- AEPGA - Association for the Study and Protection of the Asinine Cattle (Portugal)
- CoraNe - Development Association of the Municipalities of the Northeastern Frontier (Portugal)
- Município de Alijó/Alijó Municipality (Portugal)
- Município de Matosinhos/Matosinhos Municipality (Portugal)
- Município de Alfândega da Fé/Alfândega da Fé Municipality (Portugal)
- Município de Miranda do Douro/Miranda do Douro Municipality (Portugal)
- Município de Vimioso/Vimioso Municipality (Portugal)
- Município do Porto/Porto Municipality (Portugal)
- Centro Português da Fotografia/Portugues Centre of Photography
- Associação Nacional de Farmácias/National Association of Pharmacies (Portugal)
- Médicos do Mundo/Doctors of the World (Portugal)
- Rede Europeia Anti-Pobreza/Anti-Poverty European Network (Portugal)
- Centre National du Cinéma et de L´Image Animée (France)
- Porto Ferreira
- Porto Poças
- Quinta da Aveleda
- Quinta do Crasto
- Valle Pradinhos
- Red Bull
- Hospital Privado de Viana do Castelo/Viana do Castelo Private Hospital
- Amorim Imobiliária
- Garland Logistics
- Tecnogravura Printing
- Glossybox (USA)
• Grant by the Portuguese Centre of Photography to develop a photography and video installation titled Pity vs Charity – observation & reflection.
• Honourable mention in the documentary section with Pity vs Charity at Fest, 1º Youth Cinema & Video festival of Espinho, Portugal.
• Honourable mention in the experimental section with Tree at Fest, 1º Youth Cinema & Video festival of Espinho, Portugal.
• InternationaloOfficial competition with Pity vs Charity at Corta 2004 International Short Film Festival, Porto, Portugal.
• Portuguese Video Show with Tree & Pity vs Charity at Lisbon Videoteca/Videolibrary, Portugal.
• Official competition with Tree at 9ºOvarVídeo Festival, Portugal.
• Corta 2004 – Porto Short Film International Festival - International official competition
• Honorable mention/ national phase at Fuji Euro Press Photo Awards, Portugal.
• Selected and participation at Lumix Festival for Young Photojournalism in Hannover, Germany.
• Participation in FotoWeekDC Festival in Washington, USA.
• Part of the presentation of Portuguese Photography Night at Kaunas Photo Festival, Lithuania.
• Kaunas Photo Festival – Photo Star collective exhibition – Lithuania (August 2011)
• Official Competition with Faith In Donkeys at the 14th W. Puchalski International Nature Film Festival, Poland.
• Best Portuguese documentary with Faith in Donkeys at Cine'Eco International Environmental Film Festival , Seia, Portugal.
• Presentation of the works Between Us & Faith in Donkeys at Bursa Photo Fest 2012, Turkey.
• Projection of selected portuguese photographers at Macadam Gallery, Brussels.
• II Edition Douro Entrepreneur Award – 2º place/ Video category with “Nine Months of Winter and Three of Hell” (Work-in-progress) presented at Expo Milan 2015, UNESCO Regional Bureau for Science and Culture in Europe, Venice, Italy.
• 8th ART&TUR - International Tourism Film Festival 2015 - 1st Prize "Wine and Gastronomy" Category - Porto Ferreira “Luxury of Time”
• Graphis Advertising Annual 2016 - Video Category – “Gold Award” for Porto Ferreira “Luxury of Time”